Analytical review on Hadoop Distributed file system
Analytical review on Hadoop Distributed file system.Hadoop Distributed file System is used for processing, storing and analyzing very large amount of unstructured data. It stores the data reliably and provides fault tolerance, fast and scalable access to the information. It is used with MapReduce, which is a programming model. HDFS and Map Reduce are the core components of Hadoop. Hadoop is a framework of tools for large scale computation and data processing of large data sets.
As we know data and information is exponentially increasing in current era therefore the technology like Hadoop, Cassandra File System, etc became the preferred choice among the IT professionals and business communities. Hadoop Distributed File System is rapidly growing and proving itself as cutting edge technology in dealing with huge amount of structured and unstructured data. This paper includes step by step introduction to data management using file system, data management using RDBMS then need of Hadoop distributed file system, and its working process.
Similar IEEE Project Titles
- Load balancing solution based on AHP for Hadoop
- Medical Image Retrieval System in Grid Using Hadoop Framework
- hatS: A Heterogeneity-Aware Tiered Storage for Hadoop
- Performance Implications of SSDs in Virtualized Hadoop Clusters
- ALOJA: A systematic study of Hadoop deployment variables to enable automated characterization of cost-effectiveness