Application traffic classification in Hadoop distributed computing environment
Application traffic classification in Hadoop distributed computing environment.Today, network traffic has increased because of the appearance of various applications and services. However, methods for network traffic analysis are not developed to catch up the trend of increasing usage of the network. Most methods for network traffic analysis are operated on a single server environment, which results in the limits about memory, processing speed, storage capacity.
When considering the increment of network traffic, we need a method of network traffic to handle the Bigdata traffic. Hadoop system can be effectively used for analyzing Bigdata traffic. In this paper, we propose a method of application traffic classification in Hadoop distributed computing system and compare the processing time of the proposed system with a single server system to show the advantages of Hadoop.
Similar IEEE Project Titles
- A Distributed NameNode Cluster for a Highly-Available Hadoop Distributed File System
- Applying Eco-Threading Framework to Memory-Intensive Hadoop Applications
- An approach for fast and parallel video processing on Apache Hadoop clusters
- A Hadoop Extension to Process Mail Folders and its Application to a Spam Dataset
- Analysing Hadoop performance in a multi-user IaaS Cloud .