Big Data analytics frameworks.
Big Data analytics frameworks.Big Data concerns massive, heterogeneous, autonomous sources with distributed and decentralized control. These characteristics make it an extreme challenge for organizations using traditional data management mechanism to store and process these huge datasets. It is required to define a new paradigm and re-evaluate current system to manage and process Big Data.
In this paper, the important characteristics, issues and challenges related to Big Data management has been explored. Various open source Big Data analytics frameworks that deal with Big Data analytics workloads have been discussed. Comparative study between the given frameworks and suitability of the same has been proposed.
Similar IEEE Project Titles
- Efficient structuring of data in big data.
- Strategies for Big Data Clustering.
- Biomedical Big Data for Clinical Research and Patient Care: Role of Semantic Computing.
- Will They Blend?: Exploring Big Data Computation Atop Traditional HPC NAS Storage.
- TideWatch: Fingerprinting the cyclicality of big data workloads.