Big Data as an e-Health Service.
Big Data as an e-Health Service. Big Data is transforming healthcare, business, and ultimately society itself, as e-Health becomes one of key driving factors during the innovation process. We investigate BDeHS (Big Data e-Health Service) to fulfill the Big Data applications in the e-Health service domain.
In this paper we explain why the existing Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, MapReduce, STORM and the like cannot be simply applied to e-Health services directly. We then describe the additional capabilities as required in order to make Big Data services for e-Health become practical. Next we report our design of the BDeHS architecture that supplies data operation management capabilities, regulatory compliance, and e-Health meaningful usages.
Similar IEEE Project Titles
- Transforming Big Data into Smart Data: Deriving value via harnessing Volume, Variety, and Velocity using semantic techniques and technologies.
- Big data processing framework of road traffic collision using distributed CEP.
- In unity there is strength: Showcasing a unified big data platform Over both object and file storage with mapreduce ideas.
- Design of handover self-optimization using big data analytics.
- A scalable machine learning online service for big data real-time analysis.