Big data processing framework of road traffic collision using distributed CEP
Big data processing framework of road traffic collision using distributed CEP.The traffic information is a big data comes from varying sources, such as, social sites, mobile phone GPS signals and so on. The Hadoop and HBase can store and analyze real-time collision data in a distributed processing framework. This framework can be designed as flexible and scalable framework using distributed CEP that process massive real-time traffic data and ESB that integrates other services.
In this paper, we propose a new architecture for distributed processing that enables big data processing on the road traffic data and its related information analysis. We tested the proposed framework on road traffic data on 400km from Seoul to Busan freeway section in Korea. By integrating freeway traffic big data and collision data over a seven-year period (1TB Size), we obtained the collision probability data.
Similar IEEE Project Titles
- In unity there is strength: Showcasing a unified big data platform Over both object and file storage with mapreduce ideas.
- Design of handover self-optimization using big data analytics.
- A scalable machine learning online service for big data real-time analysis.
- Scalable big data computing for the personalization of machine learned models and its application to automatic speech recognition service.
- Addressing human bottlenecks in big data.