Bloom filter based optimization on HBase with MapReduce
Bloom filter based optimization on HBase with MapReduce.In recent time, HBase is growing with its requirement as data exploding in E-world. Hadoop provide distributed manner and taking technology to next level as it is using HBase to store bulk data. HBase works with Hadoop to transfer data to datanodes.As traditionally large file need to split for performing operations but MapReduce provide facility to do operations on single file.
This paper providing concept to reduce traffic of data on network with efficient manner through probabilistic model of Bloom filter. Instead of taking whole data, Bloom filter is providing join operation only with array data structure by developing global filter.
Similar IEEE Project Titles
- PRISM: Fine-Grained Resource-Aware Scheduling for MapReduce
- MRTree: Functional Testing Based on MapReduce’s Execution Behaviour
- MR-Apriori: Association Rules algorithm based on MapReduce
- Large scale data storage and processing of insulator leakage current using HBase and mapreduce
- Parallelizing generalized one-dimensional bin packing problem using MapReduce