DoLen: User-Side Multi-cloud Application Monitoring
DoLen: User-Side Multi-cloud Application Monitoring.Cloud computing is a popular platform offering computation, storage and communication resources as a service. Monitoring the performance and behavior of multi–cloud applications in a scenario where applications are deployed on multiple cloud providers is a challenge for cloud computing research community.
In this paper, we propose a framework that allows monitoring in near real-time resource utilization including CPU, memory, disk activity and network traffic of applications deployed in multiple clouds. We conducted various experiments using a cluster to simulate three clouds, showing the framework’s ability to analyze resource consumption of Hadoop applications deployed in clouds in near real-time. We also performed VM-to-VM attacks to evaluate anomaly detection capacity of the proposed framework.
Similar IEEE Project Titles
- Improving Hadoop Service Provisioning in a Geographically Distributed Cloud
- On the use of microservers in supporting hadoop applications
- Implementation of time series data clustering based on SVD for stock data analysis on hadoop platform
- Spatial computations over terabyte-sized images on hadoop platforms
- A new solution of data security accessing for Hadoop based on CP-ABE