Efficient structuring of data in big data.
Efficient structuring of data in big data.Unstructured data brings enormous challenges to Big data. This is a major reason why traditional relational databases cannot meet the needs of Big data. This becomes a concern particularly when unstructured data from multiple sources are integrated in a query. This paper aims to structure the unstructured data in a structured form so that the data can be queried efficiently.
Our research harnesses both context and usage patterns of data items to extract individual pieces of data and determine relationships between the extracted data. The transformed data and relationships placed in a structured schema can help to ensure good performance. Our experimental results identify that efficient and user-friendly structured data can be constructed from unstructured data by using context and usage patterns.
Similar IEEE Project Titles
- Strategies for Big Data Clustering.
- Biomedical Big Data for Clinical Research and Patient Care: Role of Semantic Computing.
- Will They Blend?: Exploring Big Data Computation Atop Traditional HPC NAS Storage.
- TideWatch: Fingerprinting the cyclicality of big data workloads.
- Spatial big data and wireless networks: experiences, applications, and research challenges.