Increasing the accessibility to Big Data systems via a common services API.
Increasing the accessibility to Big Data systems via a common services API.Despite the plethora of polls, surveys, and reports stating that most companies are embracing Big Data, there is slow adoption of Big Data technologies, like Hadoop, in enterprises. One of the primary reasons for this is that companies have significant investments in legacy languages and system,
the process of migrating to newer (Big Data) technologies would represent a substantial commitment of time and money,while threatening the ir short-term service quality and revenue goals. In this paper, we propose a possible solution that enables existing infrastructure to access Big Data systems via a services application programming interface (API); minimizing the migration drag and (possibly negative) business repercussions.
Similar IEEE Project Titles
- Situation aware computing for big data.
- Big Data Infrastructure for analyzing data generated by Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Mobile Internet big data platform in China Unicom.
- Big data for better health planning.
- Making Big Data, Privacy, and Anonymization Work Together in the Enterprise: Experiences and Issues.