keynote presentations. This talk presents a many-core visual computing architecture code named Larrabee, a new software rendering pipeline, a many-core programming model, and performance analysis for several applications.
Larrabee uses multiple in-order x86 CPU cores that are augmented by a wide vector processor unit, as well as some fixed function logic blocks. This provides dramatically higher performance per watt and per unit of area than out-of-order CPUs on highly parallel workloads.
Similar IEEE Project Titles
- Analysing Hadoop performance in a multi-user IaaS Cloud .
- Design and Evaluation of Network-Levitated Merge for Hadoop Acceleration .
- Perldoop: Efficient execution of Perl scripts on Hadoop clusters .
- HTSeq-Hadoop: Extending HTSeq for Massively Parallel Sequencing Data Analysis Using Hadoop.
- A virtual machine based task scheduling approach to improving data locality for virtualized Hadoop.