MR-Apriori: Association Rules algorithm based on MapReduce
MR-Apriori: Association Rules algorithm based on MapReduce.Traditional Association Rules algorithm has computing power shortage in dealing with massive datasets. In order to overcome these problems, a distributed association rules algorithm based on MapReduce programming model named MR-Apriori is proposed.
In this paper, we introduce the MapReduce programming model of Hadoop platform and Apriori algorithm of data mining, propose the detailed procedure of MR-Apriori algorithm. Theoretical and experimental results show MR-Apriori algorithm make a sharp increase in efficiency.
Similar IEEE Project Titles
- Large scale data storage and processing of insulator leakage current using HBase and mapreduce
- Parallelizing generalized one-dimensional bin packing problem using MapReduce
- Dache: A data aware caching for big-data applications using the MapReduce framework
- In-Map/In-Reduce: Concurrent Job Execution in MapReduce
- Aeromancer: A Workflow Manager for Large-Scale MapReduce-Based Scientific Workflows