A new solution of data security accessing for Hadoop based on CP-ABE
A new solution of data security accessing for Hadoop based on CP-ABE.In cloud computing platform Hadoop, because user data stored in the cloud is not a controllable domain, so how to protect the important data of user confidentiality and legally is an issue of most concern. In traditional public encrypt mechanism, the encryption resource provider needs obtain all relevant information of user, it will damage the user’s privacy certainly, and it will need more bandwidth and large processing overhead.
To solve this issue described above, we proposed a new security access control solution for Hadoop based on CP-ABE, in our solution the CP-ABE use multiple attributes (collection of properties) to identify a user, rather than use a only identity information, and theoretical analysis showed that our CP-ABE based solution can avoid obtaining user complete information and enhanced security for user accessing file on Hadoop.
Similar IEEE Project Titles
- A survey on security of Hadoop
- An Architecture for Orchestrating Hadoop Applications in Hybrid Cloud
- Astro: A predictive model for anomaly detection and feedback-based scheduling on Hadoop
- A Scalable Approach to Source Camera Identification over Hadoop
- Hadoop based enhanced cloud architecture for bioinformatic algorithms