Research on big data information retrieval based on hadoop architecture.
Research on big data information retrieval based on hadoop architecture. In recent years, due to the growing popularity of the human network behavior, we meet the new generation of big data era. This makes the emergence of characteristics that large data storage capacity and fast business growth. For large storage capacity, instability, low retrieval time caused by large data information
this paper demonstrate a distributed storage and server clustering approach to solve the problem of tradition storage capacity, high-availability of retrieval and servers. For the arrival of the era of big data, how to improve the retrieval time, the storage capacity and stability of system, these provide for the future construction of a guiding role.
Similar IEEE Project Titles
- Effectiveness Assessment of Solid-State Drive Used in Big Data Services
- Parallel Processing of Big Data Using Power Iteration Clustering over MapReduce.
- Use of Big Data technology in Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks.
- A Compatible LZMA ORC-Based Optimization for High Performance Big Data Load.
- Big data challenges in information engineering curriculum .