Situation aware computing for big data.
Situation aware computing for big data.Big Data applications need a situation aware computing model to manage data, knowledge, and processes in an ever increasing amount, complexity, and speed while reacting as efficiently and timely as possible to any evolving situation. We introduce a Knowledge Intensive Data-processing System (KIDS) that empowers Big Data applications to support situation awareness. Frameworks such as Apache Hadoop YARN can be leveraged for repeated and near real-time execution of knowledge intensive applications.
KIDS bridges the gap between the world of low-value data and the world of high-value information and knowledge, which are best handled by state of the art databases. These databases provide a host of much needed functions such as multi-temporality, flashback, provenance, and registered queries. With KIDS model, Big Data applications are well structured and can evolve perpetually.
Similar IEEE Project Titles
- Big Data Infrastructure for analyzing data generated by Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Mobile Internet big data platform in China Unicom.
- Big data for better health planning.
- Making Big Data, Privacy, and Anonymization Work Together in the Enterprise: Experiences and Issues.
- An improved parallel association rules algorithm based on MapReduce framework for big data.