A standard for benchmarking big data system.
A standard for benchmarking big data system.Big Data technologies like Hadoop have become an important part of the enterprise IT ecosystem. TPC Express Benchmark™HS (TPCx-HS) was developed to provide an objective measure of hardware, operating system and commercial Apache Hadoop
File System API compatible software distributions, and to provide the industry with verifiable performance, price-performance, and availability and energy efficiency metrics. The benchmark models a continuous system availability of 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Similar IEEE Project Titles
- Power system disaster-mitigating dispatch platform based on big data.
- Bootstrapping K-means for big data analysis.
- Analysing Hadoop performance in a multi-user IaaS Cloud .
- Design and Evaluation of Network-Levitated Merge for Hadoop Acceleration .
- Perldoop: Efficient execution of Perl scripts on Hadoop clusters .