A survey on security of Hadoop
A survey on security of Hadoop.Trusted computing and security of services is one of the most challenging topics today and is the cloud computing’s core technology that is currently the focus of international IT universe. Hadoop, as an open-source cloud computing and big data framework, is increasingly used in the business world, while the weakness of security mechanism now becomes one of the main problems obstructing its development.
This paper first describes the hadoop project and its present security mechanisms, then analyzes the security problems and risks of it, pondering some methods to enhance its trust and security and finally based on previous descriptions, concludes Hadoop’s security challenges.
Similar IEEE Project Titles
- An Architecture for Orchestrating Hadoop Applications in Hybrid Cloud
- Astro: A predictive model for anomaly detection and feedback-based scheduling on Hadoop
- A Scalable Approach to Source Camera Identification over Hadoop
- Hadoop based enhanced cloud architecture for bioinformatic algorithms
- LsPS: A Job Size-Based Scheduler for Efficient Assignments in Hadoop